Monday, October 12, 2009

Comida


I can't think of too many things I love more than food. Maybe my family, friends, and possibly a really good pair of shoes. But they have to be REALLY nice shoes. All I know is basically nothing can beat a nice piece of Cheesecake Factory lemon raspberry cheesecake. I could eat one piece of that fruity delicacy every day and never get sick of it. ever.
For most women, when they think of comfort food, they think of Ben and Jerry's. I think of grits and eggs. I do love ice cream, but when I need something to make me feel better, those grits fill that hole in my heart. I don't even know why I loev them so much, but it probably has something to do with my family being from the south. I don't know too many people in Maryland who eat grits too often. They're missing out.
I bring up this topic because what do you think I made for myself when I was feeling homesick and sorry for myself? And what am I having for dinner tonight?
It's breakfast for dinner time! it's basically the best idea ever. Breakfast is the best meal of the day, but also the one most skipped. Which is why Brooke and I are fixin up a whole smorgasboard of breakfast foods! We've got french toast, eggs, cinnamon rolls, strawberries and (at least for me) grits! yummy. We're having Sam, Reed and Adam over tonight too so it should be really fun!
french toast!!

0 comments: