Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wild wild west

Well i'm back in Idaho and so far i'm LOVING it!! I had so much fun with my iteam and Brooke and I moved into our new apartment (next door from last semester- so far I know.) and we got thi big room!! it's wonderful. Pictures will come soon :) -whenever it's clean again. it's a true challenge for me, I'm telling you.
I've got a whole new set of roomies, too! (except for Brookie. it would be tragic if she were to leave me, which is why i'm forbidding her to transfer to Utah. What am I supposed to do? make new friends?? I don't think so.)
So I feel like I really have to play catch-up since I haven't really posted in forever and a day- not that anyone actually reads this too often, except for maybe John who is bored at work. In which case if you're reading this, go file papers or something! You aren't getting paid to read blogs all day!
But the catch up posts will come soon as well. Right now I just wanted to post some pictures up of my Iteam and my roomies!! Gosh I love Idaho...

Playing ultimate with my iTeam



...my team lost. Go figure.

After the death hike up to R mountain!

Our first Roommate dinner! SUPER good chicken parmesean

All of the roommates minus Kelsie!!

0 comments: