Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm a grown up now

So sometimes it's fun growing up- other times, not so much. I love being at college and living on my own (with 5 other girls, or course). I love taking classes that I am really interested in and just being able to say I'm an adult. Oh, and I guess voting and buying lottery tickets is pretty cool too.

What's not so cool is that I think my body is falling apart. I was getting ready for church on Sunday morning and I leaned over in mirror to check out my earrings (I was having a bit of a dilemma- I don't have too many gold earrings!) and when I stood up straight, I got this shooting pain in my back. It hurt so bad I could barely breathe. I had to lean against my bed for support. Terra walked me over to the couch where I loaded up on Advil and iced my back to no avail. I couldn't move my upper body from side to side, and that is just no good. It lasted all day long and I was just dying. I had some friends of mine give me a blessing, and by the next morning I was doing pretty good! It's amazing what a little faith in the Lord and a handful of painkillers can do! And if you can't tell from my last post, another lame part of being a grown-up is having to pay for everything. I really, really want to work in a restaurant or bakery while I'm home just to get some experience and have fun!

Sorry this post is so boring, I just needed to get my thoughts out. Thanks for listening people of blogland.

0 comments: