Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Years Resolution

So as one of my new years resolutions, I chose to keep a journal.  My friend brooke was my main source of inspiration on this because she was looking back at her journal from the year before and loved reflecting back on everything she had said. I figured it was worth a shot.


so, I wrote one entry in a real journal. 

that's it. just one. 

I got really busy and lazy and felt like i really don't have time to write down everything that I want to say in a journal. Well, thanks to Brooke again, she convinced me to make a blog. And one day I hope it will be as amazing as my young women leader, and friend, Kristi. Whe i agreed to make one, I thought that I could just get away with onen or two posts a month, but I've now decided that I'm actually going to try to put some effort into this thing and actually use it. 

My is, by the end of the year to be able to look back at my very first entry and see how much i've changed in a year. I have already changed in just the past few months and so much happens your second semester senior year. I can't wait to see how everything turns out!
-Julie

0 comments: