Saturday, February 7, 2009

winter sports



I went to my first school basketball game for the first time in... my whole high school career last night. i LOVED it. it was so fun!! i was missing out all of these years when I avoided the games. it was INTENSE. but I have to say... I still love football more. The whole envoronment at the basketball game was soo diffrent from that at the football games. it was pretty laid back, which was still fun. we ended up winning in overtime. At the end of the game, I wanted to go congratulate some of the players like I do at the football games, only i wasn't really friends with any of the players. With the footbal players, I give all of my friends hugs and high fives after the game.. but that didn't happen at the basketball game
 because they would think i was crazy. 

After the game, a bunch of us went to the QO hockey game. I've been to the end of one i think sophomore year, but then none after that. It was so cool though! like football on ice... with a smaller ball (puck) and sticks. I hink my favorite part of all big sports games is just cheering. I get so into the game, and i don't care what i sound like, i scream my guts out. it's awesome. I can't wait until i have kids and i can be that crazy soccer mom at the games,yelling at the refs and cheering all of my kids on. it's going to be great.

0 comments: