Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.


So a few years back, Brooke got hooked on this show called Friday Night Lights. She tried to get me to watch it a time or two, but I'm not the biggest fan of dramas, so I didn't think twice about it. Then years passed, I came to college, we had no football team and I had football fever. The Superbowl came and went (GO SIANTS!) and now it's summer and the only football I have to watch is my friend Jenny's flag football team once a week. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty fun to go to the games but it's not remotely the same.
Well, while I was sulking due to said football fever, the thoughts of a TV show came into my mind. I thought, why not, I might as well try it out. Lo and Behold,
Friday Night Lights is one of the best shows on earth.
I love love love it! I have always sort of dreamed of living in a small southern town where everyone has cute accents and the entire town shuts down for a high school football game. Yeah, I could do without the drinking and sleeping around part, but every other aspect of this show is magical.
I have started with season one and I'm HOOKED. I secretly have a man crush on the coach and Matt Sarison is just adorable.
Ok well i'm going to have to keep this short since the next episode just uploaded!
xxx

0 comments: