Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Business Time


Lately I've become a fan of short little blog posts. After all, I don't want to torture the hundreds of readers (ha!) by having them read novels about my life or lack therof. Anyways. This semester at BYU-I has been pretty awesome, and honestly I think my school gets a bad rep. Yeah, ok I get that it's filled with BYU rejects, and, ok we may not have real sports teams and we can't wear flops or shorts (which by the way is torture for me. Back home my rainbows were basically glues to my feet once the temp reached about 55) but it's ok because the people here are awesome and so are the classes --well most of them at least.
So since i'm trying to double minor in culinary arts and business, I took my first business class this spring and it is such a blast!! It's not exactly the learning part that I love so much, it's my group. We all get along so well and have such a fun time together. I can never stop laughing the entire time and "not at the table Carlos" (if you don't get it, don't feel bad. But you're missing out) will never get old.
Anyways, Brother Clark assigned us to make a commercial for a product called Hymn Hero and we had such a fun time putting it together. So, for your viewing pleasure, please enjoy Hymn Hero: Mo Tab brought to you by team Chester :)

0 comments: