Saturday, October 30, 2010

I've been everywhere, man

I love to travel. I love airplanes. but the sad thing is, I don't get to travel that much. I've been out of the country twice on a cruise to the Caribbean
This is in St. Maarten USVI. We went on a tour of the island and I think this was one of the highest points and it was just SO beautiful!! I love the color of the water and the view is just breathtaking.One year for youth conference, our stake was heading up to Palmyra, NY and made a little pit-stop at Niagra Falls!!! It was just after Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End came out (where the used niagra falls as the "end of the world") and so it was extra legit. We got soaked but it was so cool!
In Princess Kay, Bahamas Rach, Shayne, and I went on a banana boat. Shayne and I managed to stay on the whole time, whereas Rachael fell in the middle a few times and laughed so hard... well... for those of you who know Rachael, you can figure it out. Anyway, I stayed on until the very end when they both turned on me and pushed me off!!!

0 comments: