Thursday, October 28, 2010

tres


day 3- a picture of you and your friends

I'm not going to be so bold as to say that I have too many friends BUT... joking.
Ok so let's see...

This is my big brother Daniel. He's the best. I became really close to him his senior year when we would drive to seminary/school/home. We also started becoming the friends with the same people so we would hang out together. I didn't get to see him for the past 2 years and it was so sad, but now he's home and I love having him only a state away from me!Brooke. Brunk. Brick. Broook. ruh. And everything in between. She's insane and brings out the INCREDIBLY loud side of me and I love it. We quote movies all the time and we can finish each others sentences. It's great.
These are some of my church friends from home. Brooke Kaile Emilee Elsje and Alicia. Elsje was my Laurel teacher and she is the most wonderful woman! Then there's the other girls. I love spending time with them because we always have so much fun together and go on little adventures! They made seminary fun for me.
Room 312. These girls are AMAZING!! They say you meet your greatest friends in college. They're right. I loved seeing them every day and talking with them until 3 AM. We have so many inside jokes and can't wait to live with them again in the spring!!Alex. What's funny is that I wasn't friends with him until the summer after senior year. He and Reid became super close and I always thought he was weird because he used to miss school all the time because he was always sleeping. Yeah I know I"m weird. But he is my 90s movie bonding best friend. I miss this guy and can't wait to see him again this winter and watch a Goofy Movie!!
Elle, Bess, and Kelly are superb. Kelly is so funny and fun to be around. We always just laugh at ourselves and can never get sick of each other. Also, her family is so boss. They sent me cookies from school!! :) Bess is the next Martha Stewart. We both have our wedding basically planned out and we love Lilly Pulitzer, baking, and southern accents. She is so happy and is going to be the best person ever. Elle is me. Only better at acting and addicted to coffee. I love how we can call each other names and use it as a form of endearment. She taught me how to make the infamous fish face and we tease each other relentlessly and I love it. She is my best friend.
I have been friends with Reid since I first moved to Gaithersburg, which means we've been friends for 15 years. Wow. Reid is so fun and will always listen to me and put up with me. Even though he always tried to take my parking spot in high school, I still love him!
And I can't forget about Sam. I became friends with Sam my first semester of college. I spent tons of time with him (and he ate the only burger Outback steakhouse had left that night rather than being a gentleman and LETTING ME HAVE IT but I digress.) and he is so funny. Now he's in the Philippines serving a mission for our church and I miss him a lot!!! But he's doing a good ting and will be home in 16 more months!!!

So there you have it. Some of my best friends.

0 comments: