Friday, June 3, 2011

I have the best roommates in the world

Last night I was feeling a little down on myself and Katie and Brooke found out. I think it was a mixture of stress, workload, weight loss, homesickness, and just not feeling good enough. I just really wanted to know what I was doing here and why I'm stuck in this rut. I was really disheartened by the time I went to bed.
Well, when I woke up for class this morning, I stepped out of my room to find that the island had been covered with plates, food, place-cards, and quotes. And when I walked back into my room a few minutes later, my bed was made and this is what was on it:Katie and Brooke really know how to cheer a girl up!! They are just the sweetest girls and I love them so much. It is such a blessing to have them, as well as Brittan, Danika, and Kenzie in my life. It must be a good thing that I didn't go to BYU or Snow. I like it all right here so far :)

Chocolate milk, bananas, strawberries, pancakes, grits, and eggs. Nothing better than a good breakfast!!

0 comments: