Thursday, July 7, 2011

The coolest best friend ever

If you don't know Ariel Sarah Levy, you live an unfortunate life.
She's my very best friend and I love her so much!! The crazy thing is, I've known her since freshman year of high school and after about 3 months of knowing each other we have remained inseparable (except of course, when we're across the country from each other during the school year.).
A little about Elle:
She's hilarious without trying- if you like sarcasm, you'll LOVE Elle.
She's straightforward and says what she thinks
She makes killer road trip playlists
She will always listen to your problems and tell you what to do
She is an AMAZING actress
She loves Power rangers and coffee (grande iced coffee in a venti cup with a butt ton of cream)
She's got the most beautiful hair ever
She's my best friend

Oh yeah, I failed to mention she has a tendency to lick my face. What up with that?


0 comments: