Monday, July 18, 2011

I Love College

I think everyone knows by now that I'm having a pretty good springtime in Idaho. The weather is nice (except not today. 90 degrees with 100% sun exposure and no AC. I wonder if this is what Satan feels like all the time??), there's no humidity, and there are so many activities we can do!!!! (movie quote- anyone? anyone??)

So my little sister Becca came to visit me this weekend... but that will be in a later post. Yesterday I had a HUGE photoshoot with a bunch of my friends in a wheat field. Thanks to Becca and Kaitlin, the pictures turned out great!!!! These are just a few... but if you want to see more, just go to my facebook.
This semester has been great for me. I have strengthened some friendships and created many more. I so grateful for the opportunity to come to this school, filled with such amazing people. I honestly hope that I will remain friends with them for a very, very long time. They say you make your lifelong friends in college, and I for one believe it. I look forward to each day that I have left this semester because I know something fun will happen with these people. I love them so much and can't wait until next spring to see them again!!







1 comments:

Anjie said...

These pics are darling! Your posts have been so cute. Looks like you are having way too much fun! Keep up the good work! You are so pretty!!