Saturday, May 22, 2010

how much is a picture worth

Ok so I know you're not supposed to have two posts a day because i'm supposed to have a real life and everything but I just couldn't help myself. I have literally done nothing today except take a test (and got an 88% with about 15 minutes of studying... don't ask me how that happened) and did a bit of homework. So naturally, I was facebooking, looking at wedding dresses I wish I could wear, doing some online window shopping, and looking at everyones blogs. While I was sifting through hundreds of images on Flickr (new obsession- you can find amazing pictures of ANYTHING on there) I came across this one photographer that I am absolutely in LOVE with. Her company name is Florabella-- just a discalimer, once you go onto her website you won't be able to pull away from it for a good hour-- and her pictures are just mesmerizing.
I love the filters that she uses and all of the colors. Her pictures all have this great vintage beachy feel to them and they just make me happy, especially because her pictures are mostly of two of my favorite things: flowers and children, especially children bedazzled with tutus and loads of jewelry!
Good luck not falling in love with at least one of these amazing pictures!

0 comments: