Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Love Colleen Johnson


So last night, we all went to support Brooke at her team's very first lacrosse game. Being in Idaho, we managd to freeze our butts off! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera right before we left for the game, so I couldn't take a bunch of really cool pictures, so they're going to have to wait till the next game. I DID, however get one great picture.
This is Colleen Johnson and she's basically the coolest thing since sliced bread. I only met her last semester through her younger brother Barrett, but since then she's been putting up with me since then. I promised her that if she came to the game, I would get a super sweet picture of her to put on my blog, and since my camera was MIA, she had to settle for my cell phone. I hope this makes it up to you Colleen!!

0 comments: