Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh The People You Meet...

College. a place of learning, a place of socialization, a place of...some really weird fashion choices?
Ok, ok, so I know I may not be the best dressed person ever, and I'm not exactly at the cutting edge of fashion, but I have an idea of what looks good and what doesn't most of the time. What I'm about to show you... well there's no better way to describe it other than hot mess.
I know when you go out to school you meet an array of people from all walks of life and everything, but there's this girl in my Doctrine and Covenants class who has made some bold fashion statements this week. One in two different colors to be exact. I have never seen anything like it. What is it, may you ask?
answer: a tail. I don't know why, and i don't know how she even got her hands on one, but it was the only thing I could focus on in class on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I'm hoping this is for some sort of social experiment... but you never know.

Day 1: A nice light brown

Day 2: A darker side, with a more muted black tail
I can hardly wait to see what next week will bring

0 comments: