Saturday, May 1, 2010

The perfect man

Years ago in young womens, our leaders had us come up with lists of what we looked for in our ideal spouses. I got to thinking about it on Sunday, and realized that I hadn't really updated that mental list for quite awhile. So, I got out a pad of paper and a pen and went to work. This is the finished product that is now hanging in my bedroom.
kind
good sense of humor
doesn't take himself too seriously
taller than me in heels
good smile
easygoing
steady and sure in gospel
RM
well dressed
Has a firm testimony
thoughtful
protective
fun
creative
well-liked by all
good manners
hardworking
dedicated
open to compromise
happy
brave
can pick me up
athletic
clean
has a strong family relationship
loves his mother
helpful
gentle
gives good hugs
trustworthy
atractive
charitable
likes to cuddle
attends church regularly
not too skinny
good driver
likes/wants kids
good listener
humble
a good friend
always trying to better himself
decisive
knows how to fix things
outgoing
adventurous
talkative


0 comments: