Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kiddie Time


During my winter break from school, I've become a babysitting extraordinaire. I babysit for the Martinis' and Goldman's every Monday Wednesday and Friday and the Axley's every Friday night and I pick up some Saturday jobs. I've got my hands full of children.
Today was one of those days that reminded me why I love Maryland so much. Amidst 40-something degree, blustery, overcast days, we managed to have 2 sunny days in a row with the temp peaking around 75!!! So I pulled out my flops and summer tops!
Finn and I had to take advantage of the weather so we played outside for a while!! He got this amazing Christmas gift last year called a Plasma Car,
but for some reason the kid opted for his undersized car and I hopped on the Plasma car and raced him around the driveway- what a blast!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this baby to every mom for their kids!


We also drew a picture of me and cut out the mouth- it freaked Finn out a little though...

0 comments: