Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paula Deen is Peachy


Due to my lack of schooling in the past 3 months, my vocabulary is slowly beginning to diminish, so I actually had to look up synonyms online for great. Other options:

slap-up, gravid, majuscule, cracking, neat, capital, great(p), owing(p), enceinte, swell, spectacular, expectant, heavy(p), keen, nifty, with child(p), bang-up, smashing, prominent, not bad(p), corking, groovy, striking, salient, big(p), undischarged, large(p), bully, dandy, peachy, outstanding, great
On second thought, maybe I shoud've gone with something like Paula Deen is salient!!! But I'm a fan of alliteration so that's that.
Speaking of words- what's up with the new acronyms? I had a mini convo with my BFF (there's one) Elle about it...

why must americans create the most pointless abbreviations for things such as shaking their head?
can't they just use a ... ? i think the point will get across
12:27am
theres an abbreviation for that now too?
12:27am
smh
12:27am
thats stupid.
12:27am
i used to think it was some cuss words and such until I urban dictionaried it.
so is ftw
no one even SAYS for the win
Long story short, americans are lazy.

ok back to Miz Deen... I was at the craft store getting some stuff for Rachael's quilt square (pictures to come) when I happened across a Paula Deen collection of little cooking trinkets. There was one specific piece that I absolutely needed.
Since Rachie has adopted the phrase "I kiss better than I cook", I figured this little gem was the next best slogan.

0 comments: