Monday, February 14, 2011

The Magic Hat


I honestly can't wait until spring/summer rolls around, and today's 60 degree weather was a much needed break from the FREEZING COLD. I didn't care how windy it was, my windows went down as soon as my car turned on.
Now for what this post is actually about... for years I've always
really wanted to buy a sunhat, I'm not really sure why. Probably just to say that I have one since I don't even belong to a pool and I'm not fancy enough to wear it casually. It's like my cowboy hat all over again (may it rest in peace... It attended many a country concert with me). Well I was shopping around Christmas time and I happened upon the lone, most perfect sunhat ever! It was $10 so I could totally justify the purchase. Was it worth an hour of babysitting? You bet your buns it was!!I was sticking my hand in to make it look normal, but instead it looks like 50% 10 gallon hat, 50% sunhat but it's not!please ignore the sleep deprived look, under eye circles included.

0 comments: