Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I should've played football

If you know my family then you probably know that my little brother is ALWAYS playing sports. He's convinced he's going to play football or baseball (or both) for BYU or LSU. My mom is convinced he's not. (something along the lines of "we're raising a future missionary not a sports star" and "professional football players are just over-paid neanderthals!" coming from the south I would expect a different reaction but to each their own...)
Anyway, Shayne is having his first football practice of 2011 on Wednesday and he got his pads last night. Just sitting on the counter, they were obviously just asking me to play dress up and I couldn't very well miss out on a photo op.I decided to bring some character into the picture by making the face that I usually reserve for creepy looking guys in the Metro.
I thought I pulled off the look quite well, although the orange helmet sort of clashed with my top.
Of course then Shayne tried to top me with the whole "i-actually-play-on-the-team-and-know-how-to-throw/catch-a-football" argument. Touche, Shayne.

P.S. isn't he cute??

0 comments: