Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspiration

I bought a not-so-cheap dress today...

But I couldn't help myself. It is just too perfect. I'm not going to tell anyone how much it cost because I don't need to be guilt tripped for paying too much for a dress that's a little too small on me.
It's my weight loss inspiration dress. How did I justify buying this, you may ask? Well this is what I thought about:

"if I don't buy this dress right this second then someone a lot less deserving than me will snatch it up, wear it once, and will probably not even wear it with a headband.
If I buy it, then I could practically wear it anywhere. Even the testing center on a devotional day. I would wear this dress all the time until the dreaded day comes when I'm either too fat to wear it, or I die. Whichever comes first."

1 comments:

Fletch said...

your so cute jules... love the pink dress! i know you work a ton of hours but i go to the gym everyday M-F @ 5:30 for 90 min & Sat @ 9-10 am. I would love a work out buddy anytime you wanna join me xx -fletch