Saturday, November 20, 2010

day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
ok so this picture looks pretty nasty, but I promise it's not!! For those of you who don't know what on earth this is, it's called grits and eggs. It's one of my favorite meals and is the best comfort food for me. The day I was rejected from BYU what did I feast on? Not chocolate dipped in chocolate with a side of chocolate milk (but that sounds kind of good right about now...). My mom fixed me up a plate of grits and eggs and I'm telling you that stuff fills holes in your heart. day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
I laugh at my own jokes, I have a really loud laugh, I'm afraid of sewing machines, I have to make my bed before I sleep in it, I trip over everything, I can't whistle, I'm craftarded, and I speak in funny accents. There's a start.
day 23- something you crave for a lot
Well there's grits and eggs of course. And always Ben and Jerry's Brownie Batter. But one thing that I absolutely love that they don't have out in Idaho is Trader Joe's dried mangoes and pomegranate seeds. They are to DIE for! So my mom, being the great woman that she is, sent me a care package fulled with them!! She's the best!
yes, my life does revolve around food thanks for asking.

0 comments: