Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Teenage Dream Tonight

day 24- your last five facebook status'

Yes, I would be in provo when the worst snow storm in 5 years comes. Bring it on.

Is in provo for break!! Txt me if you want to play!!

You never cease to amaze me, Harry Potter

arrypotterharrypotterharrypotterharrypotterharrypotterharrypotterharrypotterharrypotter

Julie Carver is this week over yet?

day 25- what I would find in your bag

You would find basically my whole life in my bag. and a lot of trash because I never get around to cleaning it out. So here's a little taste: gum wrappers (because I chewed it all and haven't gotten around to buying a new pack), chapstick, hair ties, a barette, sunglasses, ipod, cell phone, sticky notes, wallet, receipt, and the creepy arctic circle guy's number :)

day 26- what do you think about your friends
well obviously they're my friends so I think they're awesome!!
Um let's see
Elle- She is me... only smarter, more wise, much better actress, with great hair. I wish I had half of her talent. We can have fun just sitting around.

Kelly- She makes me so happy and puts up with my annoying txt messages 24/7.

Bess- She shares my great passion for baking and all things Martha. She's the epitome of east coast and I LOVE it Brooke- SO funny. She always brightens my day. Katie Jane- She is a sweetheart. She is always willing to lend a hand and listen to you. She's even funny some of the time! haha. But I love her and her easygoing personality

day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Well I started the challenge to try and get back on track to becoming a successful blogger, but I just stink.
Life is hard.

0 comments: