Friday, November 12, 2010

Honey, let me sing you a song

Well I had to put my music on silent since I'm watching the new episode of Glee and these things take priority. But here it goes.
Lets start #1 off with a bang. Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
2. Lay All Your Love on Me- Mamma Mia Cast
3. I'll Stand By You- Glee Cast
4. Over and Over Again- Tim McGraw and Nelly
5. One Time- Justin Bieber (why yes I'm a belieber, thanks for asking)
6. Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon
7. Backwards- Rascal Flatts (totally had it before it was on the Hannah Montana Movie soundtrack unlike every pre-teen and elementary school girl)
8. Toes- Zac Brown Band
9. Show Me the Money- Petey Pablo (love you, step up)
10. Daylight- Matt & Kim
so there you have it folkes, just a hint at the weirdest mix of music that is on my ipod :)

0 comments: