Friday, November 5, 2010

Hair!!!


Ok so yesterday I promised you a hair post so here it is.
On tuesday I went to the Paul Mitchell school here in Rexy and was pretty excited because I love getting my hair done. Well when I was explaining how I wanted my hair done, I suppose there was a bit of a miscommunication between me and the hairdresser because when I said the words "low lights to make it look more natural" I meant darker than platinum. SHE thought I meant natural hair color. Well I suppose I now know what I would look like if i never high lighted my hair!!

Before (well... meaning before I got it fixed. I mean technically this is an after as in after I got it done-- nevermind you get the point.):
[please ignore the make-upless face. it was late and I was tired, grumpy and lazy.]
After Ashley my second hairdresser (who gives the BEST head massages ever) fixed it! :
I would also like to direct your attention to the HP poster behind me courtesy of Blake. T-minus 14 days!!!!

0 comments: