Monday, November 1, 2010

I Wanna Be Like You

Ok so i'm going to copy Emilee again, but this time it's unintentional. But honestly, if you knew this woman, she would be your hero too.

Kristi Cutler is my hero. She is the happiest person I have ever met like a big huge ball of sunshine. She always serves everyone. She is the sweetest lady and introduced me to the hug machine. I don't think she went a week without crying at church. She has only good things to say about people.She introduced me to my favorite color: yellow. She has an adorable family and it is so evident that they mean everything to her. She introduced me to blogging. She never complains. She is so creative and always manages to turn trash into treasure. She got me addicted to Good Will. She taught me to be a leader. She taught me the true meaning of Christlike love. I hope that I may one day be as amazing as her.
And would you just look how cute her little ones are!? I want Annie Kate (the oldest) to marry Shayne. It's going to happen.

0 comments: